Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Eroticon14 Meet and Greet

Hi folks... I will be attending my first Eroticon conference for Erotic writers and bloggers in March and have been asked to do a question and answer session by way of an introduction to myself, so here goes...

What's your name?
Neil Winnington
What are you most looking forward to about Eroticon 2014?

A chance to meet fellow writers I may have only chatted to on Twitter, but also to swap notes on experiences both publishing and with self marketing... I am also looking forward to attending some of the seminars being organised throughout the weekend.


What are you most nervous of about Eroticon 2014?

I think I am more worried about what people will make of me than the other way round. I am slow to judge anyone but myself, and often spend a long time chastising myself over verbal gaffs that the recipients often forget about instantly... I am generally a friendly outgoing person, and look forward to meeting everyone.


What do you hope to get from Eroticon 2014?

Mostly it is the aforementioned exchange of marketing and publishing experience... I am trying some new ideas myself which may help other writers too, so it would be just as nice to help someone else as to receive a pearl of wisdom... I am sure the events of the weekend will inspire me too. I do after all practice what I preach lol.


What is your bad erotica writer's pen name?

It would appear I am Xylaphonia Rubik... Pleased to meet you lol



Whats your bad erotica writers name

3 comments:

  1. We are a very welcoming bunch Neil and I'm sure you'll walk away with a notebook full of great advice and thoughts to move your work forward.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh how exciting, your first Eroticon. I can say with great confidence that I think you will find it a positive and inspiring experience and hopefully will leave with a whole host of new erotica friends

    Mollyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Ruby and Molly... I have to say that I am already getting a sense of the friendly aspect of the gatherings, and although my budget is tight this year I already plan to return to Eroticon15 and be even more active

    ReplyDelete